A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Gear:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Gear, Addiction Psychiatrist, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gear
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gear Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adjustment Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Developmental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gear graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Linscott Gear MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joshua L. Gear practice?
- Dr. Joshua Gear has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Gear practices Addiction Psychiatry near Portsmouth, NH.
See Portsmouth Addiction Specialists.