A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Gear:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Gear, Addiction Psychiatrist, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adjustment Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Developmental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gear graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Linscott Gear MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joshua L. Gear practice?
- Dr. Joshua Gear has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Gear practices Addiction Psychiatry near Portsmouth, NH.
See Portsmouth Addiction Specialists.