A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Gold is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Gold has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua M Gold MD and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua M. Gold practice?
- Dr. Joshua Gold has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Gold practices Allergy & Immunology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Allergists.