Dr. Joshua Hixson MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Smyrna, TN

March 16th, 2017
Dr. Hixson and the entire staff at Tri-Star Medical Center in Smyrna, TN is excellent. Always pleasant to the patient and very thorough in their examinations.

January 16th, 2017
Doctors visit for leg injury.
The office is always nice and friendly and they were able to work me in on the same day that I called.

September 25th, 2016
Great visist
In and out in less than 40 minutes, including labs. Everyone friendly and helpful.

August 24th, 2016
Best doctor ever!
Dr. Hixson takes care of my entire family. Even my five year old daughter gets ridiculously excited when she gets to go see Dr. Hixson. He always takes the time to explains things and his diagnoses are always right on point. We honestly feel like he is the best doctor ever!

July 25th, 2016
if you are looking for a Great doctor look no futher, Dr. Hixson is your guy. I have been a patient of his for 8 or 9 years now. I honestly believe if he wasn't my doctor I would be worse than i am. Dr.Hixson is very very knowledgeable, great with explaining what's going on and listening to my concerns and issues! Upon suggestion from Doc. I went to a specialist concerning my COPD, just to make sure i was taking and doing what needed to be done. After my visit to the specialist he advised me that Dr.Hixson had me on what i should be on and he wouldn't change anything. I believe it is AWESOME that a specialist tells you that your primary care doctor is doing a great job & no reason to come back to him. This specialist also stated no sense to see him again because it cost me more money. Very rare that doctors care about how much money your spending on their visits. Hey 40.00 copay for primary care doctor instead of 80.00 for specialist is a big difference especially when the primary care doctor is doing and prescribing exactly what the specialist would. Also want to mention the staff in this office: They Are All WONDERFUL, from office staff to the nurses!!!!

July 3rd, 2016
I believe he is the best physician in the county !

June 23rd, 2016
Dr Hixson has been my MD at least 14 years. He is always courteous, and extremely detail orientated He had most of the same office staff since I began there. They are great people, calls are returned promptly. I'm planning on going to him until he retires
Doctor's Response

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.

June 19th, 2016
All and all a good visit even if I don't like going to the doctor.

May 2nd, 2016
Professionalism
I was referred to Dr. Hixson somewhere around 2002, by my fellow workers at Estes Express Lines. From the very beginning he has been an excellent provider and I feel blessed to have found him as my primary provider.

April 30th, 2016
I would refer family, friends to Dr. Hixson. . I have been a patient for several years and I have always been pleased with the care I have received over the years. There has never been a problem with being referred to see a specialist when needed.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with our staff. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.

April 25th, 2016
Great doctor
Dr. Hixson is the best doctor I have ever had. His office is very professional. He takes as much time as needed to explain things. Also, if you need to get in at the last minute, they really try to help you out.

April 10th, 2016
Dr.Hixson has been my doctor for about 8 years. I have always been very pleased with the service I have received at the office. All of the staff has always been helpful and always polite. I would recommend Dr. Hixson very highly to anyone needing a doctor..