A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Greenspan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Greenspan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Greenspan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenspan graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Greenspan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Frisbie Memorial Hospital
- University Hospital Of Brooklyn
- Amb Surg Cntr Of Brooklyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Lee Greenspan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joshua L. Greenspan practice?
- Dr. Joshua Greenspan has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Greenspan practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Vascular Surgery near Portsmouth, NH.
See Portsmouth Anesthesiologists, Portsmouth Pain Management Doctors, and Portsmouth Surgeons.