Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joshua Napier
Dr. Joshua Napier, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Park City, UT, with another office in Kansas City, MO. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Napier is affiliated with Park City Medical Center and Baptist Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. Joshua Napier has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Joshua Napier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Park City, UT.
Dr. Mairi Leining
Park City, UT 0.01 mi15
Dr. Penny Peacock
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist, Pediatrics
Park City, UT 0.01 mi19
Dr. Agata Bednarz
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Park City, UT 0.01 mi14