Learn more about Dr. Joshua Needleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Needleman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Needleman
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Needleman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Needleman, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Needleman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Needleman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Pizor Needleman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua P. Needleman practice?
- Dr. Joshua Needleman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Needleman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians and Brooklyn Pulmonologists.