Learn more about Dr. Joshua Needleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Needleman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Needleman
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Needleman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Needleman, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Needleman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Needleman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Pizor Needleman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua P. Needleman practice?
- Dr. Joshua Needleman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Needleman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians and Brooklyn Pediatric Specialists.