A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Needleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Needleman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Needleman, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Needleman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Needleman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Needleman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joshua P. Needleman practice?
Dr. Joshua Needleman practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Pulmonology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and New York, NY.
See Bronx Internists, Bronx Pulmonologists, Bronx Pediatricians, and Bronx Pediatric Specialists.