A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Needleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Needleman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Needleman, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Needleman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Needleman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Pizor Needleman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua P. Needleman practice?
- Dr. Joshua Needleman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Needleman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Bronx Pediatricians and Bronx Pulmonologists.