Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
by CReid on Jul 21st, 2013

He is the reason why I am no longer afraid to have a male OB/GYN! He has an excellent bedside manner, kind, informative, funny.... I could go on and on. He delivered my little boy and I am hoping we still live in this area when baby #2 comes along! Just a great doctor...made this first-time mommy feel a bit more at ease during labor (if "ease" is really even possible at that time!)

Aug 10th, 2011

Dr. Segal doesn't rush you through the appt. and takes time to ask about all medical issues. He is concerned with total health and not just gyn issues. A wonderful, caring Doctor!

Jan 10th, 2011

He is really a wonderful doctor, and I have seen many in my life. He is always attentive, caring and very professional about all the areas of my concerns. His office staff,in Lakewood, have also been excellent.

Feb 16th, 2010

Dr. Segal is a first rate OB/GYN who recently helped me through a difficult pregnancy and delivery. His compassion and bedside manner are as impressive as his skill and intelligence.

The best show details The best
by Kikava on Feb 7th, 2010

Very happy, He and his team of 4 other doctor are the best thing a pregnant women can have. They do follow ups and are very attentive. Also a great Plus they are on call to answer all of your questions 24/7. Dr. Segal helped me even on none OBGYN matter and acted as a general doctor on numerous occasions. Something not many OBGYNs would do.