A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Septimus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Septimus, Internal Medicine, Clinical Lipidology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Septimus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Septimus graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Septimus has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Septimus MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joshua Septimus practice?
- Dr. Joshua Septimus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Septimus practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists.