A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Stolow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Stolow is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Stolow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stolow graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Stolow has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Bruce Stolow MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua B. Stolow practice?
- Dr. Joshua Stolow has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Stolow practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: New Braunfels, TX and San Marcos, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Rheumatologists.