A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Wein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Wein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wein
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Wein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Wein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Wein MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua Wein practice?
- Dr. Joshua Wein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Wein practices Urology near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Old Bridge, NJ.
See Edison Urologists.