Urologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Jul 25th, 2014

Nice guy, personable, knowledgeable, and matter of fact. However, I did feel extremely rushed while I was there, and that is not a good feeling. Also, my first appointment was made for a different location than the one I had intended, so I showed up in Edison when I was expected in Cranford, of all places - not good work by the staff. I need to see a urologist again, but I'm going elsewhere.

by Vladimir T. on Jun 24th, 2014

Dr. Wein literally saved my life. After years of being treated for prostate disorder Dr. Wein was the first doctor to investigate and discover bladder cancer. Thanks to him I'm still here.

|  The Best Urologist!  |  show details
by Frank Ferruccio on Oct 10th, 2013

Dr Wein is great! He has operated on me twice and I trust him completely. He is to the point, which might put some people off but I appreciate. He has a very dry sense of humor that I appreciate and he always makes me laugh even when im in pain.

Oct 2nd, 2013

Dr. Wein is patient, sympathetic, and detailed. He manages a great balance between being professional and yet down-to-earth. He took the time to explain my condition to me and to answer all of my questions. He cast aside the fears I had no reason to have, and showed me what things I did need to focus on to stay healthy. Thank you, Dr. Wein.

|  Very professional - Excellent service  |  show details
by Sonny Mujumdar on Sep 13th, 2013

Was treated professionally. Very friendly staff. Great experience

Sep 6th, 2012

I felt comfortable discussing my problem with this doctor. He answered all my questions and provided suggestions and prescriptions before I left his office.

|  I trust his judgment  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2012

Some of the other reviews talk of being rushed. I haven't experienced this, in several visits. On my last visit, there was something I brought to the doctor's attention. He had it checked it out on the spot, with ultrasound, and then we talked about the results. I went home assured. I think he could probably pause a minute or two before seeing a patient to read through the chart and remember previous results, but other than that I've been completely satisfied. He explains his reasoning to me, and I trust his judgment.

Dec 28th, 2011

Very unprofessional. Rushes patients out the door with no diagnosis. Never use this urologist.

Dec 23rd, 2011

Dr. Wein is an exceptional doctor. When I was first diagnosed with prostate cancer he took the time to talk with myself and my family . Explaining the unkown fears to us. Today I am cancer free because of his expertise . Thank you Dr. Wein !

Dec 17th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Wein since May of 2002 when I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. I had a prostatectomy early July 2002 performed by Dr.Wein and Dr. Grubman. and have returned every 6 mo. for follow up PSAs and Dr. interviews. Dr. Wein is caring and never rushed our periodic follow up talks and is genuinely concerned about my well being. High recommendation.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Dec 7th, 2011

This doctor rates highly with me. Has a great bedside manner. Spent plenty of time with me and answered all questions. Office worked with me to get a quick appointment. They were all professional and courteous. Highly recommend

Dec 5th, 2011

Takes the time to explain things clearly and answer questions. Followed-up appropriately.

|  Horrible staff  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2011

Never made it in to see doctor. The receptionist was nice even though I was charged before any service was provided. The rest of the staff were rude and spoke down to me. I eventually left the office without even seeing the doctor. I would not recommend this office to anyone. HORRIBLE!!!!

Mar 25th, 2011

Worst experience ever. I would never reccomend them. Had to go to a different dr. to correct what they did wrong! Very uncaring and unprofessional

Nov 12th, 2010

On first visit, spent 3 minutes with me.On second visit, spent about 1.5 minutes. Told me to come back in 3 months and see if i still have a problem.On a scale of 1 to 10, this doctor is .5. Don't waste your time on him or any other urologist in their office. Seems like they are there just to take your money.