3.6
  • 16 reviews

January 24th, 2017
Good doctor, no respect for time
Dr Wein was a fine doctor and the procedure was successful but he is ALWAY late and the last appt I had I left after 1.5 hours not seeing him at all. Still cannot get a call back from him.

May 6th, 2016
AVOID
What can I say besides the Worst most Embarrassing experience of my life. Dr. Wien was very animated and I thought I was in good hands but turns out it was more of a show. After a procedure I was having sharp pain when I shouldn?t have been. After 2 visits he completely ignored the issue kept saying ?you should be good in 5 days, and the next visit could take up to thirty days?. Another month goes bye and I made 3 calls to the office because of the pain with no return call from him.

November 29th, 2015
I wouldn't recommend Dr Wein to anyone. Each time you see him, he is in such a rush to see the next patient, I wonder why I waste my time going to them. No more ! Their are many other Urologists to go to. People need to make smarter decisions and change doctors. This guy could care less about the patient and you can see it .

July 25th, 2014
Nice guy, personable, knowledgeable, and matter of fact. However, I did feel extremely rushed while I was there, and that is not a good feeling. Also, my first appointment was made for a different location than the one I had intended, so I showed up in Edison when I was expected in Cranford, of all places - not good work by the staff. I need to see a urologist again, but I'm going elsewhere.

June 24th, 2014
Dr. Wein literally saved my life. After years of being treated for prostate disorder Dr. Wein was the first doctor to investigate and discover bladder cancer. Thanks to him I'm still here.

October 10th, 2013
The Best Urologist!
Dr Wein is great! He has operated on me twice and I trust him completely. He is to the point, which might put some people off but I appreciate. He has a very dry sense of humor that I appreciate and he always makes me laugh even when im in pain.

October 2nd, 2013
Dr. Wein is patient, sympathetic, and detailed. He manages a great balance between being professional and yet down-to-earth. He took the time to explain my condition to me and to answer all of my questions. He cast aside the fears I had no reason to have, and showed me what things I did need to focus on to stay healthy. Thank you, Dr. Wein.

September 13th, 2013
Very professional - Excellent service
Was treated professionally. Very friendly staff. Great experience

September 6th, 2012
I felt comfortable discussing my problem with this doctor. He answered all my questions and provided suggestions and prescriptions before I left his office.

March 3rd, 2012
I trust his judgment
Some of the other reviews talk of being rushed. I haven't experienced this, in several visits. On my last visit, there was something I brought to the doctor's attention. He had it checked it out on the spot, with ultrasound, and then we talked about the results. I went home assured. I think he could probably pause a minute or two before seeing a patient to read through the chart and remember previous results, but other than that I've been completely satisfied. He explains his reasoning to me, and I trust his judgment.

December 28th, 2011
Very unprofessional. Rushes patients out the door with no diagnosis. Never use this urologist.

December 23rd, 2011
Dr. Wein is an exceptional doctor. When I was first diagnosed with prostate cancer he took the time to talk with myself and my family . Explaining the unkown fears to us. Today I am cancer free because of his expertise . Thank you Dr. Wein !