A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joy Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joy Collins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joy Collins, FAAP, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Collins has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joy Lynn Collins FAAP and MD is a female Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joy L. Collins practice?
- Dr. Joy Collins has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joy Collins practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Mays Landing, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Pediatric Surgeons.