Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joy Collins
Dr. Joy Collins, MD, FAAP is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery and Pediatric Surgery. Dr. Collins is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System and Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. She speaks English.
Dr. Joy Collins has the following 3 specialties
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
Dr. Joy Collins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Kathryn Russell
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery, Residency
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi8
Dr. Robert Gorman
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi27
Dr. Alan Flake
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi35