Overall Review

December 10th, 2015
Excellent Staff / Family friendly

August 28th, 2015
This office and my Dr. Denise Nguyen is the best medical experience I have ever had. I have referred a few friends and they feel the same way.

March 23rd, 2015
Fabulous!!
I've been a patient of Dr Liu's since 2010. I have always had great experiences in her office. A few years back I was asked to see one of the Physician Assistants because Dr Liu was out of the office. I was reluctant because I prefer to stick with one Provider. However, I was VERY pleasantly surprised with my experience with Diane Asmuth! She was so thorough and spent a good amount of time explaining my recent labwork. Since then I have also met with Loran Killar (her other PA), as well as Dr Denise Nguyen; every last one of them is fabulous! They all have obviously adopted Dr Liu's vision for healthcare that entails a caring and sincere relationship between patient and provider. I always feel important when I'm there. Sometimes they run behind schedule (like all offices sometimes do), but once it is my turn they spend quality time with me (as they obviously did with the patient before me); I never feel rushed. I frequently recommend them to friends and family. I've had nothing but positive experiences in their office. They're a great group! Totally 5 stars!!

July 23rd, 2013
Very Knowledgeable
Dr. Liu is very good! My first visit she spent quite a bit of time with me to get to know me. She's up-to-date on medical issues and records everything on a computer as she's talking with you. She's very thorough. Last visit with her turned out to be with her certified physician's assistant and I was disappointed that I wouldn't be seeing the Dr. My disappointment didn't last long since Loran Killar was very knowledgeable, too, and her diagnosis and solution was right on. I've had to wait in the office before, however, you're not rushed once you're seen. That's the kind of doctor's office I want to go to!

November 13th, 2012
Lost 2 patients
I wouldn't recommend this Doctor's Office to anyone. All they did was stress my husband out more and wondered why each visit his BP was high. The Office Staff doesn't seem to know what they were doing they kept trying to bill us for something we already paid for.

August 24th, 2012
3 CHEERS FOR DR. JOY LIU
BEING 75 YEARS OLD HAVE HAD MANY DOCTORS OVER THE YEARS. I HAVE BEEN WITH DR. LIU NOW FOR 5 YEARS - SHE IS THE "BEST" - SHE IS CARING, LISTENS WELL, THOROUGH AND ALSO I LEAVE WITH DOCUMENTED SHEET OF WHAT OCCURRED IN THE VISIT AND ANY FOLLOW UPS NEEDED BEFORE NEXT VISIT. SHE IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND MAKES A VERY ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS EVERY TIME. SHE IS KIND AND LOVING TO HER PATIENTS. HER STAFF IS ALWAYS COURTEOUS AND HELPFUL AND MY WAIT TIME HAS NEVER BEEN MORE THAN 5 MINUTES AND MAKING AN APPT. IS VERY EASY WHEN I NEED ONE BETWEEN REGULAR VISITS. SHE ALSO RETURNS CALLS PERSONALLY. I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT HER. MAY SHE ALWAYS BE THERE FOR ME AND MANY OTHERS.

July 31st, 2012
Absolutely the greatest!!!
Dr. Liu has treated most of our family over the last several years, and there has been nothing but exceptional service. Her diagnoses and treatment plans are accurate and well thought-out. Both she and her staff are much more like close friends that service providers. Professional, caring, friendly, reliable. Immaculate office.

October 10th, 2011
Fantastic Dorctor who is current on new developements in medicine. She is the only doctor in 50 years who has discussed options related to expenses I would incur with various medications and vaccines. Very careful diagnostic procedure and accurate record keeping. The office staff is helpful and friendly.

August 12th, 2011
Skip this office

June 22nd, 2011
Dr. Joy is great.
We moved our son over to Dr. Liu's office after he graduated from pediatrics. He sometimes requires complex care but the doc is always willing to spend the time talking to him and us and making sure his needs are met and he remains healthy and happy. She and her staff have been accomadating and patient. We are picky but are quite happy.

May 24th, 2011
a doctor who cares
Dr. Liu is very grounded, very willing to spend time with the patient for complete understanding, explaining everything in detail, making suggestions and offering advice. She is the best physician I have had in many years.

March 30th, 2011
Helpful, Understanding and Accurate
I have been seeing Dr. Liu for quite some time. For several years it was just routine care, coughs and colds. Recently I was diagnosed with a condition that I needed to have surgery for. Dr Lui has been there for me to help me through the process, offer guidance and referrals. She tells you how it is and stands by you to get the results you are looking for as a patient. Her office staff is fabulous and you still get a live person who answered your call. That speaks volumes for me. I highly recommend you leave the long wait times, and on holds with machines and come over to this office, it is wonderful!!