A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Matsumoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joyce Matsumoto is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joyce Matsumoto, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Matsumoto graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Matsumoto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joyce Haruko Matsumoto MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joyce H. Matsumoto practice?
- Dr. Joyce Matsumoto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joyce Matsumoto practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists and Los Angeles Pediatricians.