A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Matsumoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joyce Matsumoto, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Epilepsy.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Matsumoto graduated from Loma Linda University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Matsumoto has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Mattel Chldns Hosp. At Ucla
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Matsumoto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance