A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce O'Shaughnessy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joyce O'Shaughnessy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Shaughnessy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Shaughnessy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joyce O'Shaughnessy, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Shaughnessy graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 4 awards.
Dr. O'Shaughnessy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joyce Ann O'Shaughnessy MD is a female Oncologist , has 30 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joyce A. O'Shaughnessy practice?
- Dr. Joyce O'Shaughnessy has 7 office locations.
Dr. Joyce O'Shaughnessy practices Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mesquite, TX and Denton, TX.
See Dallas Oncologists.