A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce O'Shaughnessy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joyce O'Shaughnessy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Shaughnessy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Shaughnessy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joyce O'Shaughnessy, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Shaughnessy graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 4 awards.
Dr. O'Shaughnessy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joyce Ann O'Shaughnessy MD is a female Oncologist , has 29 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joyce A. O'Shaughnessy practice?
- Dr. Joyce O'Shaughnessy has 7 office locations.
Dr. Joyce O'Shaughnessy practices Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mesquite, TX and Denton, TX.
See Dallas Oncologists.