A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joyce Rubin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joyce Rubin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from New York University.
Dr. Rubin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joyce Rachel Rubin MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joyce R. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Joyce Rubin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Joyce Rubin practices Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadephia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.