A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan-Carlos Rojas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan-Carlos Rojas, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan-Carlos Rojas, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Annual OB/GYN Exam
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Ovarian Cysts
- Pelvic Pain
- Yeast Infection (Vulvovaginal Candidasis)
- da Vinci Robotic Surgery
- da Vinci Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Rojas graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rojas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Westchester Ambulatory Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Juan-Carlos Rojas practice?
Dr. Juan-Carlos Rojas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Obstetricians & Gynecologists.