A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Afif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Afif is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Afif, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Afif graduated from Universidad Nacional De Cuyo, Mendoza. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Afif has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan S Afif MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Juan S. Afif practice?
- Dr. Juan Afif has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Afif practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Obstetricians & Gynecologists.