A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Muniz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muniz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Muniz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Muniz graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Muniz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Miami Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Carlos G Muniz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Juan C. Muniz practice?
- Dr. Juan Muniz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Juan Muniz practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: West Palm Beach, FL.
See Miami Pediatricians and Miami Pediatric Specialists.