A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Muniz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Muniz graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Muniz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Carlos G Muniz MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Juan C. Muniz practice?
- Dr. Juan Muniz has 6 office locations.
Dr. Juan Muniz practices Pediatric Cardiology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL and Palmetto Bay, FL.
See Miami Cardiologists.