A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Contreras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Contreras, Rheumatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Contreras, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Contreras graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Contreras has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Contreras MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Juan Contreras practice?
- Dr. Juan Contreras has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Contreras practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Internists and Frisco Rheumatologists.