A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Contreras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Contreras, Rheumatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Contreras
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Contreras Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Contreras, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Contreras graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Contreras has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Antonio Contreras MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Juan A. Contreras practice?
- Dr. Juan Contreras has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Contreras practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Internists and Frisco Rheumatologists.