A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Galido:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Galido graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Galido has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Ranario Galido MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Juan R. Galido practice?
- Dr. Juan Galido has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Galido practices Anesthesiology near Van Nuys, CA.
See Van Nuys Anesthesiologists.