Dr. Juan Montes MD Patient Reviews

2.8

• Good
  • Bad

February 27th, 2016
Never go back to this doctor again
It was a really bad experience the front desk staff are really rud and they act like if they don't see the patients my dad haves diabetes and he never check his blood and he never did him a fiscal exam so disappointed

September 12th, 2013
Compassion for patients well being should be part of the job
Lets talk waiting time. I asked for Dr Montes first morning appt. They gave me a 830 I arrived at 815... I wasnt called back until 945 and he came into the office at 1030. .. He had just arrived. Listens, but when you express concern, he dismisses your concerns. The girls in the office act as if they are doing you a favor when answering your questions. Referrals , because they forget to do them, one referral took me 5 months to get, and thats me calling them everyday. The office personnel is far by the worst .. Dr Montes, is too difficult to get an appt with. Because he does spend time with his patients he averages about 1/2 with each.. HOWEVEr if you are arriving 2 hours late every morning, your wait time is easily 3 hours. I need a new dr....Office and Dr are the worst , that and doesnt returns calls.

May 11th, 2013
Never go to this office !! Worst possible choice especially if your a new mommy
Worst pediatrition ever !! And not to mention the staff!! First off the first day I met him he was so rushed to get in and out of my new borns first doctor appointment when I asked him about my baby's umbilical cord which I was concerned about he touche it without wearing any gloves or even at least sanitizing his hands !(my heart dropped when he did that knowing there might be so many germs on his hands.. I was too emberassed to say anything which i regret...)thats when I knew I had to change my sons pediatrician .I was so busy with school that I didn't make time to change his pedi. When I went in for his shots the second month I was 20 min late (because of school I am in a quarter system where you can not miss any class) I even got out early to take my son to get his shots. When I arrived I told the receptionist my story and she said "well I'm going to have to reschedule you " she didn't even bother asking the doctor if he could get my baby in at a later time and when I kept insisting that if I could just speak to the docto she just went to the side spoke to another receptionist and sent her to tell me the same thing she had told me. I was so upset ! So I just stormed out of the office .( knowing how important shots are I would think it is critical to get babies in to be seen by the doctor) His receptionist are the worst !! Their rude and obnoxious ! There is one with really heavy make up that is always chewing gum while talking to you and seems like she never knows whats going on. NEVER go to his office !!!

May 27th, 2012
Poor professionalist of office staff is a huge issue
My biggest complaint would be his office assistants. They are rude and act as if answering your questions are a waste of their time. They would rather converse with each other than try to help the patients in the waiting room. One time I had an 10 AM appointment and I had to wait for 2 hours. They acted as though I was wasting their time asking about my appointment. They explained many other people are waiting and that I should expect a long wait time.

June 9th, 2011
why is it that everytime i ask for a colonoscopy and i am 55yr he say do not need it, if i should be having one since 50

January 10th, 2017