A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juanita Huggins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juanita Huggins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Huggins graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Huggins has 18 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juanita Kimberly Huggins DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Juanita K. Huggins practice?
- Dr. Juanita Huggins has 5 office locations.
Dr. Juanita Huggins practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Blackwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Vineland, NJ.
See Blackwood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.