A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juanita Huggins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juanita Huggins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Huggins graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Huggins has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Huggins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Juanita K. Huggins practice?
Dr. Juanita Huggins practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Blackwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Blackwood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.