A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juanito Taboada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juanito Taboada is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Taboada graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Taboada has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Seven Rivers Community Hospital
- Seven Rivers Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juanito Corrales Taboada MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Juanito C. Taboada practice?
- Dr. Juanito Taboada has 1 office location.
Dr. Juanito Taboada practices Surgery near Crystal River, FL.
See Crystal River Surgeons.