A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jude Barbera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Barbera graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo.
Dr. Barbera has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jude Thaddeus Barbera MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jude T. Barbera practice?
- Dr. Jude Barbera has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jude Barbera practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.