A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jude Berbera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Berbera graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Berbera has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berbera accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jude T. Berbera practice?
Dr. Jude Berbera practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.