A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Garza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Garza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Garza, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garza graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Garza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Garza MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Judith Garza practice?
- Dr. Judith Garza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Judith Garza practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Norwalk, CT.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.