A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Hersh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Hersh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Hersh, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hersh graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Hersh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Hersh MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Judith Hersh practice?
- Dr. Judith Hersh has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith Hersh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bedminster, NJ.
See Bedminster Obstetricians & Gynecologists.