Learn more about Dr. Judith Karp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Karp is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karp
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Karp Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Karp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Experimental Leukemia
- Gene Therapy
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Karp graduated from Stanford University. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Karp has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Esther Karp MD is a female Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Judith E. Karp practice?
- Dr. Judith Karp has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith Karp practices Internal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists.