A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Karp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Karp is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Karp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Experimental Leukemia
- Gene Therapy
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Karp graduated from Stanford University. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Karp has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Karp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Judith E. Karp practice?
Dr. Judith Karp practices Internal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists.