A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Leeogt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Leeogt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Leeogt graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Leeogt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Kay Leeogt MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Judith K. Leeogt practice?
- Dr. Judith Leeogt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Judith Leeogt practices Family Medicine near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Los Alamitos Primary Care Doctors.