A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Lipinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Lipinski is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Lipinski, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipinski graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Lipinski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Therese Lipinski MD is a female Dermatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Judith T. Lipinski practice?
- Dr. Judith Lipinski has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith Lipinski practices Dermatology near Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Dermatologists.