A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Marcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marcus
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marcus Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Marcus, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Ewing's Sarcoma
- Hemorrhagic Disorders (Bleeding Disorders)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus graduated from New York University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Marcus has 39 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Marcus MD is a female Pediatric Oncologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Judith Marcus practice?
- Dr. Judith Marcus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Judith Marcus practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Pediatric Hematology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Harrison, NY.
See New York Pediatric Specialists.