A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Marcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Marcus, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Ewing's Sarcoma
- Hemorrhagic Disorders (Bleeding Disorders)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus graduated from New York University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Marcus has 39 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Rose Marcus MD is a female Pediatric Oncologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Judith R. Marcus practice?
- Dr. Judith Marcus has 4 office locations.
Dr. Judith Marcus practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Pediatric Hematology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY.
See New York Oncologists and New York Hematologists.