Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Judith Marcus
Dr. Judith Marcus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Harrison, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and New York, NY. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Marcus is affiliated with Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division, St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital and White Plains Hospital Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Judith Marcus has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Dr. Judith Marcus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Harrison, NY.