A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Schaffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Schaffer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaffer graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Schaffer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Parkway Regional Medical Center
- Parkway Medical Center, North Miami Beach, FL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Pamela Schaffer DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Judith P. Schaffer practice?
- Dr. Judith Schaffer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Judith Schaffer practices Family Medicine near North Miami Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Davie, FL.
See North Miami Beach Family Physicians.