A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Villablanca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Villablanca, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
Education & Awards
Dr. Villablanca graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Villablanca has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Villablanca accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans