A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Villablanca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Villablanca
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Villablanca Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Villablanca, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
Education & Awards
Dr. Villablanca graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Villablanca has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Grob Villablanca MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Judith G. Villablanca practice?
- Dr. Judith Villablanca has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith Villablanca practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Oncologists.