A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Villablanca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Villablanca, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Villablanca graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Villablanca has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Grob Villablanca MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Judith G. Villablanca practice?
- Dr. Judith Villablanca has 2 office locations.
Dr. Judith Villablanca practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Oncologists.