The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Judith Villablanca
Dr. Judith Villablanca, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Pediatrics. Dr. Villablanca is affiliated with Children's Hospital Los Angeles and Kindred Hospital-Los Angeles. She speaks English.
Dr. Judith Villablanca has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Judith Villablanca is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Sylvia Del Castillo
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi15
Dr. Victoria Paterno
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi34
Dr. Yvonne Gutierrez
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi21