A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judson Karlen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judson Karlen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judson Karlen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Karlen graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Karlen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judson W Karlen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Judson W. Karlen practice?
- Dr. Judson Karlen has 6 office locations.
Dr. Judson Karlen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.