Learn more about Dr. Judson Karlen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judson Karlen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karlen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Karlen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judson Karlen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Karlen graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Karlen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judson W Karlen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Judson W. Karlen practice?
- Dr. Judson Karlen has 1 office location.
Dr. Judson Karlen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.