A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judy Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judy Chen is Average.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Chen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Providence Little Co of Mary Med Center Torrance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judy Y Chen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Judy Y. Chen practice?
- Dr. Judy Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Judy Chen practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: torrance, CA.
See Torrance Family Physicians and Torrance General Practitioners.