A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Little Co. of Mary Hospital - Torrance
- Providence Little Co of Mary Med Center Torrance
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Judy Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Judy Y. Chen practice?
Dr. Judy Chen practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Judi Chen, Dr. Judie Chen, Dr. Judith Chen, Dr. Jutta Chen