A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juhee Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juhee Singh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Singh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juhee Lata Singh MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juhee L. Singh practice?
- Dr. Juhee Singh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Juhee Singh practices Family Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Thousand Oaks, CA and Roseville, CA.
See Oxnard Primary Care Doctors.