A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia D'Amora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia D'Amora is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Amora
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'Amora Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia D'Amora, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amora graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. D'Amora has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Marie T D'Amora DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julia M. D'Amora practice?
- Dr. Julia D'Amora has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julia D'Amora practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Roanoke, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, IN.
See Roanoke Family Physicians and Roanoke Geriatric Doctors.