Learn more about Dr. Julia D'Amora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia D'Amora is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Amora
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. D'Amora Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia D'Amora, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amora graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. D'Amora has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Marie T D'Amora DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julia M. D'Amora practice?
- Dr. Julia D'Amora has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julia D'Amora practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Roanoke, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, IN.
See Roanoke Family Physicians and Roanoke Geriatric Doctors.