A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Lam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Lam is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Lam, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lam graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Lam has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Kit Ling Lam MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Julia K. Lam practice?
- Dr. Julia Lam has 1 office location.
Dr. Julia Lam practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.