1.0

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Nov 11th, 2014

Dr. Lam is extremely rude, judgmental and unhelpful. I spent 10 minutes with her before walking out in the middle of her talking.

Mar 27th, 2011

She just wasting my time. Totally useless.

Keep looking for another psychiatrist show details Keep looking for another psychiatrist
by Anonymous on Jan 4th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

I would recommend searching for another doctor. There is something "off" about Dr. Lam. Each time I asked her about something regarding the ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Horrible!!! show details Horrible!!!
by M. on Dec 1st, 2009

I went to Dr. Lam for over a year, simply because I needed someone to continue to write my prescription. She is a joke. She is cold, demeaning, unorganized, never remembers who you are and her true purpose seems to be making the prescription companies money. Her office is extremely messy and covered in free prescription trials. She continued to try to push new, expensive medicines on me that didn't work and gave hoorible side effects. Luckily, I know myself and my illness as I have dealt with it for 20 years, and basically I just had to tell her what to do. As for the "receptionist". Where to even start. The other reviewer was kind in there report of her. She doesn't answer the phones, as she explains that she is so busy, she just lets the messages pile up and then returns phone calls. You don't deal with her in person, only over the phone. She is the rudest, most unprofessional person I have ever dealt with in any type of Dr's office, customer service or any other capacity. And I have been a teacher, counselor and worked in office settings with very unruly and immature people. After leaving me a long lecturing demeaning message about how much money I owed them, which was incorrect by several hundred dollars, we then had several horrible phone conversations where she wouldn't let me talk. Very long story short, she made a lot of accusations and said very rude things to me, and then refused to let me speak to her or address any of them. This woman should never be allowed in a job that deals with people. I sure hope she never get a call from someone with a mental illness that is having issues as she could severely damage them. I have actually contacted ethics board about her and Dr. Lam. I really hope that people do their research and find another doctor.

Find someone else, someone who will actually care. show details Find someone else, someone who will actually care.
by Anonymous on Dec 1st, 2009 on doctorsdig.com

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Never Again show details Never Again
Oct 1st, 2009

I have seen a few psychiatrists here in the West Los Angeles area but Dr. Lam is definitely one of the worst. I found to be her very cold and demeaning. She didn't seem to really care about me at all. I never really understood that, if you are someone who deals with unstable individuals why would you act this way? Also, her receptionist is very rude and I'm not even a sensitive/ easily offended person.