A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Murray, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.More Education & Awards
Dr. Murray has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Children`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Murray accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Julia Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julia H. Murray practice?
Dr. Julia Murray practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: North Bend, WA and Carnation, WA.
See Seattle Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Gillian Murray, Dr. Jovita Murray, Dr. Juli Murray, Dr. Juliana Murray, Dr. Julianna Murray, Dr. Julianne Murray