Dr. Julia Raber MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology New Hyde Park, NY

no change

February 9th, 2017
wonderful doctor
I have the best experience with this doctor. She is very thorough, very attentive and understands the needs of the patient. She is wonderful. I love how proactive she is about testing and disease prevention. All of the ladies in my family have joined her practice.

February 3rd, 2017
Excellent Specialist in Gynecological care!
Dr. Raber is a fantastic doctor who has been treating me and my family for over 10 years. She is diligent, caring, detail oriented and a wonderful doctor. She has state of the art facility that allows for proper diagnosis and fast service. I highly recommend her and will continue to be her patient.

January 13th, 2017
Excellent doctor! Highly recommended!
I have been a patient of Dr. Raber for over 10 years. She is always detail oriented, has a great bedside manner, up to date technology so that many tests can be performed right in her office. Her staff is knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I recommend Dr. Raber to all my friends and family. Most are already patients.

January 13th, 2017
compassionate
fabulous gyn practice. her staff is phenomaninal and I would recommend her any one of my friends. wait time is short, she abswers all of your questions. extremely knowledgeable.

October 18th, 2016
Exceptional Doctor
Couldn't be in better hands. her staff is so helpful and polite. So delighted that now she has her own practice. Her office is spotless. Her bedside manner and the time she takes with you is outstanding. I recommend her to anybody looking for a new gyn.

May 24th, 2016
K
Tried several times to get an appointment and no one picks the phone . The recording says call back later.

August 14th, 2015
Love her she's my doctor for years

December 22nd, 2014
SHE IS THE BEST!!

August 18th, 2014
She may be good in comparison to others. But I have waited over an hour for an appointment and when I finally got to see her, I was sitting ready for about 15 min and almost walked out of the office. When she came in she treated me being 22 not like the adult that I am. Very like quick, prescribed me what I thought I needed and then rushed me our with no follow up. Now two months later I am having problems and I want to go somewhere else bc I feel I need better care. She told me it was BV but I worry it is something else now since she hardly did anything the first time and didnt think to ask me more questions or give me more time to talk about it. Now im stuck because I can't see her so I am seeing the other doctor in the practice. If you want to feel personal attention and you are not pregnant and it is related to something else, then don't go to her.

February 4th, 2013
There when needed
I had a problem & was seen right away. Procedures were done right away and have my instructions & follow up appt. I would recommend her & her staff.

February 5th, 2011
this md had now clue. she was completely focused on herself and spend the entire visit encouraging me to get plastic surgery just like she did and not really focusing on my actual problem. I don't recommend you go there.

January 26th, 2010