Dr. Julia Raber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julia Raber?

May 25th, 2017

GREAT GYN PHYSCIAN

Dr. Raber has been my GYN physician now for the last 3 years. I am writing this review because I have recently gone to see her twice in her new location in New Hyde Park. I'm happy to share i was very pleased with my visit. Upon arriving my first time, the office seemed very clean and organized. I was greeted immediately by the front desk receptionist who was very polite and pleasant. I was checked in promptly, and she was very thorough verifying my personal demographics and insurance information. I appreciated the extra 2 minutes she took to confirm my information because it assured me that chance of a future mistake being made would be minimal. I waited for about 10-12 minutes before being called in by the medical assistant. the medical assistant was very friendly, she sat me in an exam room and took a complete verbal medical history and vitals. She then instructed me on what to do while waiting and informed me that Dr. Raber would be in shortly. Minutes later, there was a knock at the door politely asking if she may enter and I was greeted by Dr. Raber. I LOVE this doctor! Not only was she very thorough in her exam but she took the time to explain everything she was going to do and check before doing so. She was informative and reassuring and I did not feel as though I was being rushed, which I have felt so many times in the past at other offices. After the exam, I was told to meet her in her office to discuss any further questions or concerns. This is a doctor a would absolutely recommend! Overall I was very pleased with this visit, from start to finish. I only wish that all of my doctor visits could be this pleasant. Dr. Raber is an exceptional physician who is clearly dedicated to the well being of her patients. I highly recommend this physician :))

February 9th, 2017

wonderful doctor

I have the best experience with this doctor. She is very thorough, very attentive and understands the needs of the patient. She is wonderful. I love how proactive she is about testing and disease prevention. All of the ladies in my family have joined her practice.

February 3rd, 2017

Excellent Specialist in Gynecological care!

Dr. Raber is a fantastic doctor who has been treating me and my family for over 10 years. She is diligent, caring, detail oriented and a wonderful doctor. She has state of the art facility that allows for proper diagnosis and fast service. I highly recommend her and will continue to be her patient.

January 13th, 2017

Excellent doctor! Highly recommended!

I have been a patient of Dr. Raber for over 10 years. She is always detail oriented, has a great bedside manner, up to date technology so that many tests can be performed right in her office. Her staff is knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I recommend Dr. Raber to all my friends and family. Most are already patients.

January 13th, 2017

compassionate

fabulous gyn practice. her staff is phenomaninal and I would recommend her any one of my friends. wait time is short, she abswers all of your questions. extremely knowledgeable .

October 18th, 2016

Exceptional Doctor

Couldn't be in better hands. her staff is so helpful and polite. So delighted that now she has her own practice. Her office is spotless. Her bedside manner and the time she takes with you is outstanding. I recommend her to anybody looking for a new gyn.

May 24th, 2016

K

Tried several times to get an appointment and no one picks the phone . The recording says call back later.

August 14th, 2015

Love her she's my doctor for years

December 22nd, 2014

SHE IS THE BEST!!

August 18th, 2014

She may be good in comparison to others. But I have waited over an hour for an appointment and when I finally got to see her, I was sitting ready for about 15 min and almost walked out of the office. When she came in she treated me being 22 not like the adult that I am. Very like quick, prescribed me what I thought I needed and then rushed me our with no follow up. Now two months later I am having problems and I want to go somewhere else bc I feel I need better care. She told me it was BV but I worry it is something else now since she hardly did anything the first time and didnt think to ask me more questions or give me more time to talk about it. Now im stuck because I can't see her so I am seeing the other doctor in the practice. If you want to feel personal attention and you are not pregnant and it is related to something else, then don't go to her.

February 4th, 2013

There when needed

I had a problem & was seen right away. Procedures were done right away and have my instructions & follow up appt. I would recommend her & her staff.

February 5th, 2011

this md had now clue. she was completely focused on herself and spend the entire visit encouraging me to get plastic surgery just like she did and not really focusing on my actual problem. I don't recommend you go there.