Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
by Ruth on Apr 27th, 2015

Horrible!!!! You will wait about 40 min to see her for her to spend only 3 minutes with you. She just reviews your file and asks if you have and questions. She will not spend time answering your questions. She will give you a generic half answer or will send her staff to half answer the question as well. not concerned about any of the patients concerns. She just brushes off any concern that you might have with your pregnancy. I

Best OB/GYN show details Best OB/GYN
Feb 28th, 2013

She was very helpful with my pregnancy. I did not want to have another c-section and she made it happen the way I wanted to. I will see her again!

expensive mistake! show details expensive mistake!
Jun 3rd, 2011

After doing my research,I knew what kind of procedure I needed to have done. I wish I would have found this site sooner so I could have chosen another dr. to preform the "out patient" surgery. In her "wisdom" she added an idea I hadn't thought about and was truly excited to add it.However, when I came out of "surgery" 1 out of the 2 procedures was done and she gave no excuse for why the 2nd one wasn't. The 1st could have been done in the office, but now I'm paying for unnecessary & unexpected hospital bills. Even my family dr. doesn't like her!I have since found another GYN dr.

Mar 30th, 2011

she is very nice , i had two kids with her

knowledgeable but ... show details knowledgeable but ...
by Christina, Houston on Dec 30th, 2010

If you do not want to know about your pregnancy, want only the care - go to Dr.Romero. She does not talk, does not spend time on your problems. On your visit, she will go through the report while walking into room; asks you do you have any questions while signing the report; opens the door without waiting for you to talk. You should start talking immediately otherwise she will leave the room! This is what happened during my three visits. Now I made a wise decision-changing my doctor. I seriously dont understand what is going on. Is she doing free service? come on, I am paying heavy bill on you but you dont have time to stop by to explain what is going on in my big belly???!!! Dont bother to ask how am I doing??!! Doesnt matter how knowledge you are but know the meaning of "caring" as a physician. Just asking "do you have any questions" feels like talking to a walmart staff.

HORRIBLE DR show details HORRIBLE DR
by Anonymous on May 2nd, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

******DO NOT GO TO DR. ROMERO****** I had my first visit with her in Nov 05 when I found out I was pregnant. I had a miscarriage in Dec 05 and she rec ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Terrible show details Terrible
Oct 1st, 2009

She has the worst bedside manners. To make a long story short, I had a bunch of complications during my deliver, and i had to beg for answers out of her. She wouldnt have told me anything that was going on if I didnt stop her to ask her. Not only that, but I dont think she ever took me seriously. I had real concerns and real questions, but she always just brushed me off. I wish I had gotten a different doctor back then. I DO NOT RECOMMEND DR ROMERO!!

Sep 16th, 2009

She is not personable at all, does not take the time to get to know you. Does not try to connect. Always asks if I have questions as she is walking out the door. The clencher --- when I had my baby, she did not come to the hospital to check on me the next day. She did not deliver my baby and I am very happy about that. Her staff is okay, I did call one time before during my pregnancy with a question about an issue I was having and they blew me off and said they didnt know what she would do for me and that I needed to just "take it easy".