A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Berman, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berman
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Berman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julian Berman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Berman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Coral Springs Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian Berman MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Julian Berman practice?
- Dr. Julian Berman has 1 office location.
Dr. Julian Berman practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Coral Springs, FL.
See Coral Springs Cardiologists.