Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Jan 25th, 2015

Loved Dr Escobar, the other drs and staff! Highly recommend

Two thumbs up! show details Two thumbs up!
by Kris N on Feb 16th, 2014

Dr Escobar was passionated about helping me and my partner conceive. He discovered the causes of my infertility that another doctor had missed. We will return to him for our second baby.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Laura K on Feb 4th, 2014

Dr Escobar gave me his best effort and now I'm pregnant after 5 years of trying. Dr. Escobar never gave up on me. His nurses were also very nice and helpful.

a sharp doctor show details a sharp doctor
Feb 2nd, 2014

Dr Escobar diagnosed my cause of infertility after just 2 visits. I went to another doctor for 2 years and he missed it. I'm no w pregnant, thanks to Dr Escobar.

Awesome doctor show details Awesome doctor
Mar 26th, 2013

Dr. Escobar is an excellent doctor. He has excellent bedside manners and takes time to explain everything. He also is very smart and up to date on the latest issues regarding ivf and fertility. While I am usually skeptical and often disappointed in doctors, I have full confidence in Dr. Escobar.

excellent show details excellent
May 11th, 2012

Best doctor i have seen, he cares about his patients and he does personally call you when there is something important you need to know. He takes time answering all your questions and will do all he can to make you feel comfortable.Will reccomend Dr. Escobar. he is awsome!