A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Maressa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maressa
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Maressa Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Maressa graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maressa has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian Mark Maressa DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julian M. Maressa practice?
- Dr. Julian Maressa has 1 office location.
Dr. Julian Maressa practices Family Medicine near Berlin, NJ.
See Berlin Family Physicians.