A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Maressa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maressa
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maressa Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Maressa graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maressa has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian Mark Maressa DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julian M. Maressa practice?
- Dr. Julian Maressa has 1 office location.
Dr. Julian Maressa practices Family Medicine near Berlin, NJ.
See Berlin Family Physicians.