Dr. Julian Ungar-Sargon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julian Ungar-Sargon?

randy white

Posted on October 2nd, 2017

very good pain management doctor ...and very intelligent.man

Posted on September 16th, 2016

amazing compassionate physician helped me thought worst crisis of my life relieved my pain and suffering highly recommend

Posted on September 1st, 2016

Dr. Ungar is wonderful - he ordered detailed tests which found a health issue. He is thorough and an understanding doctor.

Posted on August 12th, 2016

amazing compassionate physician after so many cruel docs

My opinion of my pain management doctor and his staff

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

Dr. J Unger has a great personally and his staff is great. I have been going to him for a year now and he has done many tests to find the cause of my pain. He does't just write you a prescription for medication, he does all kinds of tests to fix the problem not mask it. In the past few months he has updated his Lafayette office and it looks very nice and is always clean. His staff listens to you and really seems to care about you . I think he is one of the better pain management doctors in this town because he doesn't just take your money and write you unneeded meds. He is thorough, and even makes you laugh. He is serious and he does do drug screens with every appointment but if more docs did that some of the abuse and pain meds wouldn't end up where there not suppose too. I enjoy my visits.

Posted on June 22nd, 2016

Dr. Ungar is an EXCELLENT doctor and is very compassionate, and caring to all of his patients. It's sad how many negative reviews I read on here about him, he is the complete opposite of all of them! He goes above and beyond to help and treat me the best way he can, and I am very grateful he's my doctor!!!

Posted on May 25th, 2016

does very well love him i wouldnt go to anyother doctor ungar is my doctor till i get better. does very good work. and is the sweetiest doctor ive been with n a few years.

Posted on May 13th, 2016

I would recommend dr Ungar to anyone in need of a neurologist he is very thourogh

Posted on February 29th, 2016

Finally a Dr who wants to treat his patients not just shoe them out the door. I feel finally in good hands

Posted on September 10th, 2015

I would like to make sure that everyone knows what a terrific Dr. Julian ungar is. He has been my Dr for 12 wonderful years And I have been very well treated. I will continue to be a patient with him as long as I need to be.

patient

Posted on August 18th, 2015

as a patient of Dr. Ungar, for one year, I can honestly say I'm pleased with the progress, he has done with me. I suffer from cluster head aches on a daily basis. my first visit with him wasn't exactly what I was wanting to hear, but giving him time to figure out what works for me! this Dr. can help u with a little patients. I understand I will never live a normal life again, But he is the best chance i have to living one.

AMAZING COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR

Posted on June 3rd, 2015

This doctor is the most compassionate doctor he doesnt give you medication and shove you out the door he finds out what is wrong with you and fixes you to the best he can if its not curable. I have seen some of his patients get angry because they want pain meds well most doctors can tell when one is addicted to pain meds and he is one of them. He will prescribe what you need for your needs nothing more nothing less. He is an amazing doctor and I alone have recommended 8 people to him and he has helped them already.