Dr. Julian Ungar-Sargon MD, PHD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Rensselaer, IN

• Good
  • Bad

September 16th, 2016
amazing compassionate physician helped me thought worst crisis of my life relieved my pain and suffering highly recommend

September 1st, 2016
Dr. Ungar is wonderful - he ordered detailed tests which found a health issue. He is thorough and an understanding doctor.

August 12th, 2016
amazing compassionate physician after so many cruel docs

June 23rd, 2016
My opinion of my pain management doctor and his staff
Dr. J Unger has a great personally and his staff is great. I have been going to him for a year now and he has done many tests to find the cause of my pain. He does't just write you a prescription for medication, he does all kinds of tests to fix the problem not mask it. In the past few months he has updated his Lafayette office and it looks very nice and is always clean. His staff listens to you and really seems to care about you . I think he is one of the better pain management doctors in this town because he doesn't just take your money and write you unneeded meds. He is thorough, and even makes you laugh. He is serious and he does do drug screens with every appointment but if more docs did that some of the abuse and pain meds wouldn't end up where there not suppose too. I enjoy my visits.

June 22nd, 2016
Dr. Ungar is an EXCELLENT doctor and is very compassionate, and caring to all of his patients. It's sad how many negative reviews I read on here about him, he is the complete opposite of all of them! He goes above and beyond to help and treat me the best way he can, and I am very grateful he's my doctor!!!

May 25th, 2016
does very well love him i wouldnt go to anyother doctor ungar is my doctor till i get better. does very good work. and is the sweetiest doctor ive been with n a few years.

May 13th, 2016
I would recommend dr Ungar to anyone in need of a neurologist he is very thourogh

February 29th, 2016
Finally a Dr who wants to treat his patients not just shoe them out the door. I feel finally in good hands

September 10th, 2015
I would like to make sure that everyone knows what a terrific Dr. Julian ungar is. He has been my Dr for 12 wonderful years And I have been very well treated. I will continue to be a patient with him as long as I need to be.

August 18th, 2015
patient
as a patient of Dr. Ungar, for one year, I can honestly say I'm pleased with the progress, he has done with me. I suffer from cluster head aches on a daily basis. my first visit with him wasn't exactly what I was wanting to hear, but giving him time to figure out what works for me! this Dr. can help u with a little patients. I understand I will never live a normal life again, But he is the best chance i have to living one.

June 3rd, 2015
AMAZING COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR
This doctor is the most compassionate doctor he doesnt give you medication and shove you out the door he finds out what is wrong with you and fixes you to the best he can if its not curable. I have seen some of his patients get angry because they want pain meds well most doctors can tell when one is addicted to pain meds and he is one of them. He will prescribe what you need for your needs nothing more nothing less. He is an amazing doctor and I alone have recommended 8 people to him and he has helped them already.

May 26th, 2015
Dr Unger a great doctor
I've been with Dr Unger For almost five years. I find him very nice and understanding. I will continue to see Dr Unger cause I Believe he know my illness in details.I urge you to go and see him.