A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julianne Huber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julianne Huber, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huber graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Huber has 6 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julianne Patricia Huber MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julianne P. Huber practice?
- Dr. Julianne Huber has 1 office location.
Dr. Julianne Huber practices Emergency Medicine near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Emergency Physicians.