A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Cahill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Cahill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Cahill, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cahill graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Cahill has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Anne Cahill MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Cahill practice?
- Dr. Julie Cahill has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Cahill practices Internal Medicine near Concord, CA.
See Concord Internists.