A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Gilbertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Gilbertson, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Gilbertson, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbertson graduated from Des Moines University. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Gilbertson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie A Gilbertson DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Gilbertson practice?
- Dr. Julie Gilbertson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julie Gilbertson practices Family Medicine near Mount Prospect, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Des Plaines, IL.
See Mount Prospect Family Physicians.