A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Thomas, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
- Baylor Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Ann Thomas MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Julie Thomas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julie Thomas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Carrollton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Flower Mound, TX.
See Carrollton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.